Welcome to Dimensional Clash!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to Dimensional Clash!

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Welcome to the Dimensional Clash forum!

In this RP, you play as ANY character from ANY universe. Let's say we have Darth Vader. Now, for example, Vader might be in the Death Star one minute, and the next, he finds himself in the middle of Soviet Russia, along with other characters who have been lifted from their worlds as well. The location, however, will change every so often to keep things fresh, but a portal to the previous world will exist as well. So let's say Vader is done fighting in Russia and is dumped into America during the Great Depression. Anybody will still be able to go back to the Soviet Union via portal (why they would willingly do so is beyond me). You can offer suggestions of universes to go to, but the next location will be kept a secret.

This forum is for anyone who's interested in crossing over universes, and the topics here don't have to be limited to the main crossovers. I'll elaborate on that a bit later, but for now, I'll explain the ground rules.

Rules:
-RP basics (no godmodding, metagaming, etc. UNLESS YOUR CHARACTER CAN DO SO)
-Any character from any universe is fair game. Even real historical figures.
-No autohits, instakills, no-sells
-Try to use proper grammar and spelling.
-Try for at least 3 lines of text in your posts. I can tell if you didn't try.
-There's no set character limit, but make sure you keep track of 'em.
-Try not to alter your character's personality too much right off the bat (that means don't make Tinky-Winky the Teletubby a sadist without any explainable character development).
-Please keep it PG-13. I know, it's difficult, but try your hardest.
-If you want to kill off someone else's character, you'll have to ask them first.
-If you're going to use real people, make sure that they are at least famous (or infamous) enough to be on Wikipedia. Please don't make yourself a mary sue/gary stu and then add yourself in. No one likes that.
-NPCs can be controlled by the players, but don't kill major characters immediately, that takes away the fun and breaks the above rule against instakills.
-You're gone for a week, people can play as your characters. However, they have to return them to you if you come back, and tell you what they did with them.
-I will be implementing a three-strikes policy with these rules. Three strikes, you're out, just like baseball.
-Being a mod does not mean you can break these rules with impunity.

Useful Links:

Arrr ye gonna write a collaborative post? Then walk the plank over to PiratePad! http://piratepad.net/front-page/
ToadRopes
Admin

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to Dimensional Clash!

Post by Leonir on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Erops, please don't steal my ideas in the future.

In all seriousness, one thing that the topic confues me about is that its implying a new DC has started, but wouldn't that be screwy if we already have two others already going on at the same time?

Also, do all the RPs here have to be DC related?

EDIT: also, do you know how to enable the chat box so we can talk about this forum and what it will contain?
Leonir
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Leonir wrote:Erops, please don't steal my ideas in the future.

In all seriousness, one thing that the topic confues me about is that its implying a new DC has started, but wouldn't that be screwy if we already have two others already going on at the same time?

Also, do all the RPs here have to be DC related?

EDIT: also, do you know how to enable the chat box so we can talk about this forum and what it will contain?

Question 1: That depends on how good we are at paying attention to detail, and how good we are at keeping narratives secular to each other (if needed). But I think that we're all smart people.

Question 2: No. GO FREE! GO FREE AS A BIRD!

Question 3: I am going to figure that out right now.
ToadRopes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Erops, the forum says your in the chatbox but whenever I join it you aren't there.
Leonir
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:19 pm

PINGAS FINuck Poo-poo Diaper PINGAS

Poo-poo Diaper Poo-poo Diaper

Poo-poo Diaper

Back to top Go down