goodbye everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodbye everyone

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:13 pm

So, I've finally decided to leave Dimensional Clash. You guys kind of just ignored me and didn't seem to care much for restarting DCVII, and to be frank, neither did I. So, I guess this is the end of this great adventure we once embarked upon together. We shall part for now, but perhaps we will meet once more.

If you need me, you can always PM me here or send me an email. I'm on YouTube still so you can sub me or send me a message through my channel. Don't PM me on the Sporum; I'm leaving that place for good. Spore is dead, and it'll stay that way forever.

Goodbye, and thanks for all the memories.

I leave you with a final message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6eKzg64Zlw

So, until next time...

dank memes.
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: goodbye everyone

Post by Leonir on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:46 pm

It's nice to know that one of the few times I have time to visit this place I'm able to say goodbye to a friend.

You were the first friend I had made on the internet for a long while considering before DCVII I hadn't stay in one community for an extended period of time for several years, not since I ran a public Terraria server when I got the game several years ago. Sadly, I only have been able to stay friends with one person from that time. Anyways Cardiac, I wish you the best luck with your life. If you ever want to start a Clash or any other RP again, I'll find a way to have time for it.

Since you left us with The Beatles, I will leave you with another one of your favorite things, Sonic. His character theme from Sonic Adventure, to be exact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-OXp3-qjs
Leonir
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:57 pm

Leonir wrote:It's nice to know that one of the few times I have time to visit this place I'm able to say goodbye to a friend.

You were the first friend I had made on the internet for a long while considering before DCVII I hadn't stay in one community for an extended period of time for several years, not since I ran a public Terraria server when I got the game several years ago. Sadly, I only have been able to stay friends with one person from that time. Anyways Cardiac, I wish you the best luck with your life. If you ever want to start a Clash or any other RP again, I'll find a way to have time for it.

Since you left us with The Beatles, I will leave you with another one of your favorite things, Sonic. His character theme from Sonic Adventure, to be exact.

I'm going to miss you, Leonir. You were one of the best things about this place. I might be back someday, who knows. I spent Christmas last year on the Sporum, maybe I'll spend it there once more.

And remember, you've always got my NNID. We can always play Smash together.
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonir on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:02 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
Leonir wrote:It's nice to know that one of the few times I have time to visit this place I'm able to say goodbye to a friend.

I'm going to miss you, Leonir.  You were one of the best things about this place.  I might be back someday, who knows.  I spent Christmas last year on the Sporum, maybe I'll spend it there once more.

And remember, you've always got my NNID.  We can always play Smash together.
I'm thinking about joining the GameFAQs Smash Board you seem to hang out at, so maybe we'll see each other there.
Leonir
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:17 am

Leonir wrote:
thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:

I'm going to miss you, Leonir.  You were one of the best things about this place.  I might be back someday, who knows.  I spent Christmas last year on the Sporum, maybe I'll spend it there once more.

And remember, you've always got my NNID.  We can always play Smash together.
I'm thinking about joining the GameFAQs Smash Board you seem to hang out at, so maybe we'll see each other there.
OK. It's a weird place full of trolls and people with even weirder opinions but I like to go there for those series like the "How'd you feel about this DLC" topics.
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:02 am

Good luck on life, cardiac. And if you ever miss us, you're always welcome back.

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 am

ToadRopes wrote:Good luck on life, cardiac. And if you ever miss us, you're always welcome back.
Nice sig, Erops.

Anyway, thanks for making my life a bit better. I know I've been harsh on you guys and we haven't been the best of friends, but know that I'll always be grateful to have known you. Without you, I would never have played Mother 3. Without you, I never would have discovered dank memes (thanks to Snipars being in DCVII.) Without you, I never would have started reading To Kill a Mockingbird. Without you, I would never have been able to meet some of the greatest people I've ever known to exist (Leonir, Jawlord, and theDippster. Let's not forget Zandoo, too.)

You've led me to so many great things, Erops, and you've made me a better person too. I'm the one who's made myself worse. You've always been like the friend I never had Erops. You helped me get through those rough early months of middle school.

So, I've only got one last thing to say to you...

It might not be all that much, but it shows how I feel to leave behind these great memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwHZwvTdnPI

I'll come back for my annual Christmas visit. Be on the lookout for me around these parts, or on YouTube.

Thanks for the memories Erops. Thanks for the great characters you introduced me to (Donnel, Ness, Lucas, and the like,) and most of all, thank you for being there for me when the only other people who would listen to me were those in my family (who can't really understand what it's like to be me. I'm a special snowflake, after all.)
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:15 am

Rixio wrote:rix: hey, card, i'm not sure if you'll see this but i saw your goodbye on the dc forum
20:13 rix: this is me saying goodbye and wishing you well in wherever you end up
20:14 rix: i apologize if i seemed distant during my run with dcvii, i'm not sure if i ever really said that it was definitely sweet to take a step into trying dc again after a good few years and seeing what you were all up to
20:15 rix: and more specifically, to you: i'm genuinely proud of you for hosting a clash, and doing it for so long
20:16 rix: when i was your age i wanted to do exactly this yet i never got around to putting in the time and effort to do this. the fact that you did is honestly impressive and i hope you keep this experience with you going into the future
20:21 rix: alright, i gotta head out for a while but i'll still be lurking this pad and a couple others for a while. you take care and i hope things get better for you
20:22 rix: if anyone sees this, feel free to paste it into the forum, i'll be fine with that since i'm unsure on whether or not card will see this
20:22 rix: aight, cya!

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
Rixio wrote:rix: hey, card, i'm not sure if you'll see this but i saw your goodbye on the dc forum
20:13 rix: this is me saying goodbye and wishing you well in wherever you end up
20:14 rix: i apologize if i seemed distant during my run with dcvii, i'm not sure if i ever really said that it was definitely sweet to take a step into trying dc again after a good few years and seeing what you were all up to
20:15 rix: and more specifically, to you: i'm genuinely proud of you for hosting a clash, and doing it for so long
20:16 rix: when i was your age i wanted to do exactly this yet i never got around to putting in the time and effort to do this. the fact that you did is honestly impressive and i hope you keep this experience with you going into the future
20:21 rix: alright, i gotta head out for a while but i'll still be lurking this pad and a couple others for a while. you take care and i hope things get better for you
20:22 rix: if anyone sees this, feel free to paste it into the forum, i'll be fine with that since i'm unsure on whether or not card will see this
20:22 rix: aight, cya!
Glad you posted this here, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Anyway, thanks for everything, Rixio.

I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top