Dimensional Clash: Rise of The Mook

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: Rise of The Mook

Post by Teedler on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:00 pm

These people were clearly not from the Great Sea or New Hyrule. Now Link, had learned one very important thing from not being known in a strange location and that was, get a sword to kill the thing and glorious cash. Link then unsheathed the Phantom Sword once more and struck a dramatic pose and said "I am Link, Hero of the Winds!"
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:04 am

Temmie

Upon interaction with Temmie, the floating face instantly snapped back onto Temmie's head which, along with the rest of her body, sprung out from behind the counter as she cheerfully cried out, "wE DID ET! tEM is EXPURT hider!"

It seemed as if she had no idea that her face had vibrated through the air, or that it was the sight of said face that struck fear into the mob. It was highly likely she was not even aware the mob wanted to kill her, the mushroom, and the dinosaur.

It was only then did she notice the pitchfork sticking out of her mushroom friend. In response, she quickly pulled out little bits of colored construction paper from nowhere and threw them at her hurt compadre while screaming, "eAT DESE! tem flakes r VERY GUD for heling!"

King Edward III

Edward sat there for just a moment more realizing the two did not pick up on his hint. After a quick silence, he added, "Perhaps even a creature that could eat anything in sight, or one that possessed the powers of intelligence and flight..."

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Oboro

Aw, how cute. The smol child was quite majestic. Oboro had to respect his flamboyance. She knew not to underestimate children, and this little boy seemed particularly brave and accomplished. Didn't change the fact that he was totes adorbs.

"Well, Link, my name is Oboro, attendant to Prince Takumi of Hoshido, and my guess as to what any of us are doing here is as good as anybody else's."

Shovel Knight stabbed his shovel into the ground. "Hail, mighty Hero of the Winds!" he shouted (for it was custom to do so; it was polite). "I am Shovel Knight, fellow hero and adventurer, and a pupil of the school of shovelry! I--"

"--slash mercilessly, dig tirelessly, we know," Oboro interrupted.

"Why, you stole my thunder. Perhaps it is for the best; I tend to prattle, as you have seen," Shovel Knight conceded. But he looked slightly down.

"Oh," Oboro said, her smirk fading as she saw Shovel Knight slumping a bit. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings..."

"Why, 'tis against the code of shovelry to let emotion shake me. Think nothing of it."

"No, really, I apologize for being insensitive."

"War and battle do that to a person. I completely understand," Shovel Knight replied, turning to Oboro. "Though I do thank you for the apology." He clapped her on the back. "Shows you've got a heart, and no hero can live without one."

"Believe me, I know, I've run through several Nohrian heroes and they all died when my blade pierced their hearts," Oboro replied.

Shovel Knight stopped for a second, then chuckled. "Hah. Battle jokes! But I suppose you can be forgiven again for your insensitivity. You did mention you had a vendetta against this other kingdom for sending assassins after your parents? But remember this," and at this, Shovel Knight grew quite serious, "blood drawn from revenge shall solve naught but your primal thirst for violence. Defending your country from ruthless conquerors or evil sorceresses is one thing. Murder born of vengeance... That is the path to darkness."

Oboro laughed. "I've heard stuff like that a bunch of times. Don't worry, I'm not a senseless killer."

"I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just giving you a word of advice." From my sordid days of desperation, Shovel Knight thought to himself.

Oboro and Shovel Knight turned towards Link. "We have shelter," Shovel Knight declared. "Come! Let us make merry 'round the fire. It is getting cold. Being cold sucks."

"You ought to meet Melissa Brown. She's a charming ray of sunshine. C'mon, Link," Oboro added.

Yoshi

Oh, woe is this kingdom! If only there were somebody like that. Somebody with those amazing powers--

Yoshi caught a wing to the side of the face. Staraptor bored into him with a look that screamed, He means us, ya dolt!

Yoshi's mouth made a small "o" and he turned towards King Henry. But then, he realized:

How in the HECK were a bird and a dinosaur supposed to face off against the entire French army?!

Yoshi expressed these convictions, though in his own Yoshi tongue that was somehow articulated so that anybody could understand.

Staraptor nodded and pointed at itself and Yoshi, making a 2 sign with two of its feathers, then spreading its wings to represent the entirety of the French army. Unless they had the English army (at least the part of it not flea-ridden and plague-ravaged), even the powerful Staraptor and the mighty Yoshi would be overwhelmed.

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Totes adorbs? Link assumed this meant this woman found him cute, that might come in handy later. Link then resheathed his sword and went to investigate this Brown character.
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 pm

King Edward III

King Edward stared at the bird's gestures for a moment, deciphering their meaning before coming to full understanding of what the bird was trying to say.

"Oh, don't you worry! You didn't think I would send you to battle the entire French army by yourselves did you?" the king asked before breaking out into a short bit of laughter.

"No, no, my friends! Behind you, thou shall have the entire English army to support you! Combine that with the excellent plan I have cooked up, and those French will never attempt to harm this great nation ever again!" said Edward with passion and ambition in his voice.

Melissa Brown

Melissa Brown was a lot slower than Shovel Knight was at leaving the cave, likely due to not actually caring about who was outside.

"You ought to meet Melissa Brown. She's a charming ray of sunshine. C'mon, Link," said whatsherface just as Melissa was coming out.

"Damn straight I am," Melissa said jokingly as she looked at Link, "Shiiiit, am I gonna have to censor myself or something 'cause this guy's a kid?"

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:51 am

Link shrugged indicating he didn't really care either way and said, "I work with pirates on a regular basis."
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 am

Yoshi

Yoshi and Staraptor looked at each other, shrugged, then nodded in the affirmative. As long as they weren't alone, they should be fine, right?

Plus Staraptor was... a Brave Bird.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

???

"hehehehe. this guy gets it."

"OH MY GOD!"

"i'm picking up some residual influence from the warp from those other instances we observed... something strange is about to happen in one of the universes. it involves us more than you might think, bro... just... make a mental note to be prepared for other monsters, alright?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"the timeline jumping and the rifts between dimensions cause some pretty whack stuff. i'd check it out myself, but, heh, i don't really feel like it."

"UGH! LAZYBONES!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Link then acknowledged the fact that there was a shovel knight. This spade warrior didn't sound like he had a particularly large inventory, so Link pulled out his shovel and dug a small hole near some grass that looked slightly different. Nothing. Link's face shifted to an expression of disappointment as he put his shovel away.
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Not wanting to be rude Blight stuck out his tongue and lapped up some of the "tEM FlaKes!", though it didn't really have any noticeable effect, Blight said "Thanks".

"NOW MAMMELSHROOM AND HYBRID MAMMEL! TELL ME WHERE WE ARE!"

Blight responded "One I have no tangible clue where we reside spatially, two in case you haven't noticed we're literally a two feet from you".

"Stop yelling, it does little but annoy me and draw unwanted violent intentions from whoever lives here, I mean seriously I have a pitchfork in my chest because you won't shut up".

The Dinosaur squinted at the mushroom before leveling the guns at the fungus' head "You have a lot of gall for a creature with no weapons!"

"Gall?" Blight repeated with a questioning tone, as he sidestepped out from behind the bar.
"No no no, what I have is a particular condition that fills me with at most a "Uncaring ambivalence", towards my well being and or continued existence".

Blight pressed himself against the bullet filled weapons, staring up at the raptor," You see I'm quite dead, and therefore don't have to worry about my life".

The Dinosaur with a doctorate, actually stepped back a little unnerved by this creature's lack of fear, avoiding the fungi's gaze he turned his attention towards Temmie

"Well what if I kill this MAMMEL!" he shouted. "Will that make you fearful!"

Doctor Dinosaur reeled back his left leg and kicked Blight in his face causing him to topple over onto his head and twirl around like a top.

"Hey no don't she didn't do anything!"

But the reptile ignored the cries of the necrofied fungus, and leapt onto the bar training the guns sights on Temmie's adorbsable face.

But as the reptile gazed into the eyes of the Cat....dog?....Temmie, a feeling swelled up in his cold-blooded heart, love perhaps, he lowered the guns.

"ACURSSED MAMMEL, YOUR CHARMS WILL NOT WORK ON ME!" the guns quivered in his claws as he once again trained his sights on Temmie.

"THUNK!" went the bar as Blight rammed into it causing the reptile to topple off.

Doctor Dinosaur gave a cruel glare as Blight prepared from another charge,"YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS ROUND MAMMELSHROOM BUT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF DOCTOR DINOSAUR!"

With that vague threat the Scientist fled out of the broken doorway.
TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:02 pm

The Commander

The Commander observed the somewhat humorous conversation for a moment before speaking into the microphone once more, "Why involve yourself with my clash in the first place? Or even with multiples of them? The fat that you're aware of what is going on here means you know there's nothing you can do. All of this timeline hullabaloo will continue until they get bored of it. Or actually finish it for once."

King Edward III

"Excellent! You two will be doing England very proud!" Edward exclaimed, once again forgetting his food, though now in excitement rather than depression.

"Nightfall is not far off, I shall have my servants show you to your room. I'm sure you must be tired after... Coming from.. Wherever you came from," he said before making a light clap with his hands.

Almost immediately after the quiet clap, two servants came into the room, bowing to their king. "You two are to show our guests to the guest bedchamber at once. If they require anything, see to their needs."

"Yes my liege," said the two gracious slaves in unison as they made their way back to the door, gesturing to the hallway, "If you two will follow us, please," said one of the servants respectfully. In any other circumstance, the two likely would have been terrified or threw a rock at these 'guests', but anyone who gains a private audience with the king must somehow be important.

Melissa Brown

"Well if we're done standing around like a bunch of fuckin' idiots, I say we head inside. Shitstorms and nighttime don't mix well," said the pessimistic Nazi, referring to the beginnings of the setting sun on the horizon.

Not waiting for a response, Melissa went back into the dirt cave, hoping her little patch of dirt is still warm.

Temmie

Temmie blinked a few times before looking at her necro-mushroom companion in pure shock. She hopped over to the mushroom, screaming in surprise, "i JUST SAW A CATAPILAR TURN TO a BUTERFLI!11"

It would seem she was so focused on the cocoon hanging from the outside of one of the windows, that she remained completely ignorant of the threat made on her life just mere moments ago.

"cAN U BELEVE ET?!"

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:14 pm

"heh. all i know is... seeing what comes next... i can't afford not to care anymore."

"and if you're the type of person who won't ever be happy, who will keep consuming timelines over and over, until..."

Yoshi

Yoshi and Staraptor followed the servants. Staraptor and Yoshi looked at each other, then looked down the hallway, peeking over the shoulders of the servants.

Yoshi wondered to himself if he would ever see his home again, and why on Earth he had been pulled from the Mushroom Kingdom for... this.

Oboro

"Just as I said. Charming ray of sunshine, eh?" she asked, elbowing Link with a smirk. "I like her already."

She and Shovel Knight ducked back into the burrow. As soon as all of them were back in the den, Shovel Knight began to feed the makeshift hearth.

"Tell us a little bit about yourself, my boy!" Shovel Knight requested of Link, taking a seat next to Oboro. "Tell us of your great heroic exploits, your wondrous adventures and your tales of bravery and resolution!"

"Or you could tell a joke," Oboro added.

"YES! A joke would indeed be just fine!" Shovel Knight agreed, waving his index finger in the air and twirling it about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:56 pm

The Commander

"Computer, please decode that mess of smiley faces and hand gestures," The Commander mumbled as the wingding font snapped to English lettering on a separate window which read,

"WHY IT DOES APEAR THAT WE ARE BEING WATCHED AND LISTENED US.
PERHAPS WE OUGHT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK Translation Accuracy 95%"

"Wasn't even worth the effort.. Okay skeleton guy. So it's pretty obvious, oh gimme a second," said The Commander before he grunted while shifting himself in his seat. "There we go.. Now it's obvious that you want to stop me or whatever, yadda yadda. But here's the thing... You aren't gonna be able to do jack diddly squat here."

"Not until your guy throws in a sheet for you..."

The Servants

The two servants stopped in front of a set of wooden double doors with metallic plating on them before pushing each one open to reveal a room fit for a king.

And this was just the guest room!

Expensive rugs and carpets, crystal clear mirrors, a warm fireplace, and, of course, a large bed in the center of the room, made only of the finest cotton and silk, adorned the room and filled it with an aura of lavish comfort.

"If there is anything you two need, please don't hesitate to.. sqwuak.. Or... Uhm.. Make a... Lizard.. Noise..."

The Plague

The Plague has no bias.

England is not the only land being used as a vessel for the plague's reproduction. France holds that very same torch as well.

And yet, despite being ravaged by the disease, they continue their stubborn war, with even some of their soldiers succumbing to the black death. Neither country will last more than a month.

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:19 am

Now Link had been on adventure or two, and not many people asked of his exploits so this was something new for Link. The hero cleared his throat before beginning his tale, "Well I was at home on Outset Island and this bird carrying a pirate captain showed up and got shot down. I saved the pirate lady, then the bird kidnapped my sister and I went with the Pirates to find the bird. Turns out the bird was working for a bad guy named Ganondorf, and a talking boat said I needed to get this sword to save my sister." Link then paused to get the Master Sword before continuing, "So I saved my sister and Ganondorf said my sword was strong enough, so I got it fixed because he was out for world domination. So then it turns out the boat was the king of Hyrule and then Ganondorf tried to kill me so I stabbed him in the forehead." Oh and I got this neat baton that controls wind, other people, and can make it day or night." Link said as he put away the sword to retrieve the windwaker.
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:50 am

Staraptor

Staraptor made a brief caw of approval, before spreading its wings, fluttering onto the bed, and alighting upon the blanket. Staraptor plodded about a bit, its talons digging into the soft mattress, before finally setting on a spot.

Staraptor immediately got to work, pecking through one of the pillows and ripping the stuffing out. From the pillows Staraptor extracted cloth and stuffing, to construct a comfortable nest for it to lie in at night. Once the nest was complete, Staraptor stepped into it, folded its wings, and began to doze off.

Yoshi

Yoshi, on the other hand, thanked the servants with a quick "Yoshi!" before excitedly jumping next to the crackling fireplace. Yoshi reclined on the floor and folded his hands in his lap, enjoying the warmth. Before long, Yoshi had fallen asleep.

Shovel Knight

Shovel Knight listened intently to Link's tale. When Link concluded, Shovel Knight stood up. "Bravo, my boy!" Shovel Knight declared. "A heroic, if rather brief, classic tale of good and evil!"

"That looks like a fancy conductor's baton," Oboro commented.

"Why, if a fancy baton like that holds such great power, then no doubt this character is a hero of legend like he says! We will just have to see him in action!" Shovel Knight suggested.

"Let's wait until we're actually in danger," Oboro said.

"Of course! You thought I was going to ask him to summon a storm right here and now? Pish posh! I worked too hard to get this fire going. Now, my boy, if you don't mind telling me your name..."

???

"hey bro, do you mind getting that conveniently packed bed sheet out?"

"WHAT DO YOU NEED IT FOR?"

"doing diddly squat."

"OKAY, BROTHER, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH IT?"

"hang it 'round the doc and me."

"OKAY, I DID THAT, WHAT NOW?"

"now, we keep going with our observations. these are phenomena that we ought to study further."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Melissa Brown

Talking boats who are kings? Birds kidnapping sisters and magic batons? None of this made any sense whatsoever. If not for the weird things she has seen as well, Melissa would be dumbfounded by a story like this child's.

The Commander

"You know damn well what kind of sheet I meant," The Commander grumbled into the microphone. "Then again you might not, but he does."

The Commander looked around at different parts of the ceiling, as if someone were watching him from above. He clicked off the microphone for a moment.

"I don't eve need to speak, do I?" questioned The Commander. He was right in not needing to speak, at least not to who he was referring to. But it felt... unnatural to let narrative try to speak his mind for him, and so he said, "So what's the hold up? Hm? Just gonna have this skeleton sit on the sidelines forever? Making little comments, puns, and the occasional quote from his game?"

The Commander stopped looking at the ceiling, knowing it did not matter where he looked, he would never see who he spoke to. "I know you know I'm talking to you.. Juno."

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:12 pm

"my god cameron, please restrain your tourneymaster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:39 pm

no

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:46 am

Come on! Hiya! Ha! Meow!

Link then looked at Shovel Knight and said, "I'm Link. And you are Spade Lord, correct? Link seemed to sizing up the Knight, this appeared to be a well ventured fellow, the kind of person with good items. Items like hookshots or leaves.
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToadRopes on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 am

Shovel Knight

Shovel Knight laughed. "I am more of a shovel knight, if anything," he corrected. "A lord is a member of the landowning upper class. And, my dear boy, this is no mere garden spade, but a full-blown shovel!" Shovel Knight tapped his shovel blade on the ground.

Shovel Knight turned back to Link. "Why, my boy, you've got this strange, greedy look in your eye as you glance me over," Shovel Knight remarked.

Oboro yawned. "Shovel Knight, it is getting quite late..." she started.

"Yes! I agree!" Shovel Knight declared. "Night is upon us! Let us reconvene in the morning!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Light was blotted out with darkness, as day was consumed by night the families were quick to lock their doors, and slide the dead bolts to keep out the shadows, or rather what the darkness brought, some say it brought the plague, some say dark spirits frolicked and gallivanted ready to reap the souls of the innocent, it was an hour of black deeds and foul play.

The banks of the river Thames brushed softly against it,the cool waters of current washing off some of dried blood upon its lower frame, but there was not enough water to wash away the sin that radiated from every molecule of its wooden body.

Timbers creaked as the as the object twisted, then settled.

The Trebuchet

The massive weapon of war, strained its limited mobility and set its sights on a small shack of a house, a rough shape appeared on the pouch in the sling and then the counterweight dropped and the object flew through the air, with the sound of broken wood and the cries of people mashed beneath the projectile, the Trebuchet started its attack.

Blight gave a smile this "temmie" was quite the character, noting the setting sun, he thought bit best to find more suitable cover.

"Hey Temmie lets find a place to sleep ok?"
TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teedler on Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:42 am

Link was kinda tired so he got out his deku leaf and removed his green attire to a reveal a set of pajamas featuring a lobster on a blue shirt. Link then fanned the leaf once to expand it to be the size of a blanket.
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Melissa Brown

Melissa faked a yawn as she stretched her arms out and and said, "Yea. I'm tired as fuuuck."

She let out a soft moan as she turned over in her dirt pile, facing the wall. It would seem she'd have to entertain herself somehow for the night. Maybe she could play tic-tac-toe with herself until morning or something of similar caliber.

It was gonna be a loooong night. Almost makes her wish something would happen.

Almost.

Temmie

Temmie put a paw to her chin, squinting her eyes and smiling as she surveyed the area. "hMMM.."

She jumped over to a table, doing about ten flips or so mid air before she landed under the table. She then turned around in circles a few times before laying herself down onto the ground, her tail extending to wrap around her body.

She then looked up at the mushroom, full of pride of her expertise at finding places to sleep, "tEM found PURFECT plase to slep!" she said, her face moving around on her head some as if adjusting to get more comfortable.

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:44 am

"Goodnight Temmie". And with that the Bone Goomba walked under a table and shut his eyelids, his two glowing circles extinguishing as he entered a light doze.

TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowfn on Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Melissa Brown

After a long, long night of plotting stories in her head, the sun finally began to shine past the horizon, the bottom just crossing the line of Earth's roundness in the distance.

Melissa walked out of the cave, letting everyone else wake up in their own time if they felt like it. It actually seemed like a beautiful day. No bombs... No armies... No Psychotic Gods...

Maybe things aren't gonna be so bad this time!

Temmie

As soon as sunrise occured, Temmie shot up like lightning, imitating an alarm clock as she bounced about. After a few loud beeps, she pulled out two bowls from behind the counter, poured in some colored paper and milk, and presented a bowl to her friend.

"i cal it. tEM FLAKE CEREAL!1 u like?" she said excitedly., anxious to hear the goomba's reply.

King Edward III

The king awoke to his servants, informing him of the time of day. In their hands, they had all of the clothes ready for Edward's day. With practiced finesse, they placed each article onto their king as he walked out of his room; the finished product being the most kingly dressed king of all kings.

"You, awake the chefs and have them prepare our morning feast!" he ordered a servant in his usual demanding king voice. Though there was an obvious hint of happiness in his tone.

With a cough, the servant went off to find the food artists of the castle.

The king burst open the door to the guest room, booming happily, "Awake! A glorious day is upon us!"

Dictator
Dictator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top