Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
32% 32% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by ToadRopes on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Discuss.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 295
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by Lowfn on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Melissa's Infinite Pistol.

_________________
Then the world blew up. The end.
avatar
Lowfn
Dictator
Dictator

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Probably the Argus unit, or Ryles' sword I enjoy weapons that can be used to shoot and smash
avatar
TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

Posts : 120
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 21
Location : Here, or there depending on the time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:55 pm

this poll is biased towards non-cardiac characters

except for shulk, but I barely used him
avatar
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 15
Location : hooba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:00 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:this poll is biased towards non-cardiac characters

except for shulk, but I barely used him

I literally pulled the first ones I could think of off my head

That's why I put the "other" and told you folks to discuss

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 295
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by thecardiackidofDCVII on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:17 am

ToadRopes wrote:
thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:this poll is biased towards non-cardiac characters

except for shulk, but I barely used him

I literally pulled the first ones I could think of off my head

That's why I put the "other" and told you folks to discuss
i'm no folk

i'm a bird
avatar
thecardiackidofDCVII
Goomba

Posts : 44
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 15
Location : hooba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:23 am

thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:
thecardiackidofDCVII wrote:this poll is biased towards non-cardiac characters

except for shulk, but I barely used him

I literally pulled the first ones I could think of off my head

That's why I put the "other" and told you folks to discuss
i'm no folk

i'm a bird

You sweetie birds, cool cats, folks, all y'all discuss the question. Wink

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 295
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by Mr.H on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:54 am

HEY

THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE BIRD ROUND HERE!

AND IT WILL BE ME!!!!
avatar
Mr.H
Fish

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which of these Champions' weapons would you like to wield?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum