Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 am

megaman177 wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:I'm dying to know what that "y" at the bottom of your post is for, Dipp

I thought of it to be an affirmative "Y" in response to the 7 of Hearts' "ACCEPT QUEST? Y/N"

I also notice the trial commencing in regards to the Queen of Hearts' tarts. I believe this is the "major food-related incident" you spoke of, is it not? As you mention, this is an excellent opportunity for the Kitchen Pals. We'll see how matters escalate

I likewise have plans for Isaac, WX-78 and characters I have not yet posted in mind

OH YEAH I ASKED THAT IN MY IC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm such a dingus

Also Megaman the trial scene would be a good place for that; let me link you the pad that we were using to collaborate on the trial.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:47 pm

GOOD GRAVY WINGDINGS IS A NIGHTMARE ON HERE

THE INTERNET DOES NOT LIKE WINGDINGS

Also, there's a boss battle coming up; do you want to use a dice system like with Dungeons and Dragons, or continue traditionally with writing and seeing what hits and what misses?

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:40 pm

I SHOULD BE LESS BUSY NOW. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME, FOLKS. ALSO, WHERe'S DIPP, I NEED TO DO THAT GARDENING SIDEQUEST WITH HIM.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:39 pm

DESIGNATED NPCs:

Asgore
Toriel
Sans
Papyrus
Dr. Alphys
Mettaton
Undyne

Gaster

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:37 am

SansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrusSansPapyrus

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by Teedler on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:51 pm

For I live. Tommorrow I mm free until 4:00 Alaska time
avatar
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Teedler wrote:For I live. Tommorrow I mm free until 4:00 Alaska time

Want to get in on some cake-slaying action?

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by Teedler on Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:31 pm

But alas I have work Until after you should be asleep, I'll be free until 1:30 tommorrow Alaska time.
avatar
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Teedler wrote:But alas I have work Until after you should be asleep, I'll be free until 1:30 tommorrow Alaska time.
"

No worries, your considerate GM has moved the Bundt fight to a post-by-post format. I want to wrap this up and hit the next location before you go off to mission.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by Teedler on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:27 pm

I see, I'll do what I can on break
avatar
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:18 am

Not sure how effective hands could be if spears, chairs, and seltzer water did nothing but blow out the candles. I believe I stated in the post that we had to blow out the candles first before we could do damage to Bundt. I do know that reading all those posts, especially the long collab one, must really suck on a cell phone, and as such, oversight is completely inevitable, so forgive me for being pushy.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by Teedler on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:32 am

Sorry about that.
avatar
Teedler
Puzzle Champion
Puzzle Champion

Posts : 90
Join date : 2015-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Teedler wrote:Sorry about that.

It's all a matter of patience, don't worry about it. I'd probably have missed stuff if I had to catch up with the reading as well.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:13 am

That pun made me feel all giddy and good inside Smile

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:45 am

We really need to move on. Where are Dipp and Megaman?

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by megaman177 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:03 am

ToadRopes wrote:We really need to move on. Where are Dipp and Megaman?

Never fear, I have not departed you.

The Kitchen Pals haven't, either. How shall we arrange their lovely banquet? C;

I have created a mock-up of the situation:

"The steak-like figure gestured his cutlery to the dense banquet. The food was distributed evenly on an ornate, vertical table, flaunting meat, vegetables and fruit. The myriad transitioned to a convoluted system of noodles and two mysteriously lung-shaped ham baguettes. What stole the show, however, was the crimson, luscious pomegranate enveloped between the baguettes. An observant individual may have noticed it pulsating slightly. An exquisite scent lit the air, one which would have afflicted most with a gnawing hunger."

megaman177
Fish

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:26 am

megaman177 wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:We really need to move on. Where are Dipp and Megaman?

Never fear, I have not departed you.

The Kitchen Pals haven't, either. How shall we arrange their lovely banquet? C;

I have created a mock-up of the situation:

"The steak-like figure gestured his cutlery to the dense banquet. The food was distributed evenly on an ornate, vertical table, flaunting meat, vegetables and fruit. The myriad transitioned to a convoluted system of noodles and two mysteriously lung-shaped ham baguettes. What stole the show, however, was the crimson, luscious pomegranate enveloped between the baguettes. An observant individual may have noticed it pulsating slightly. An exquisite scent lit the air, one which would have afflicted most with a gnawing hunger."

How delightfully disgusting and disturbing given the current situation.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by megaman177 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
megaman177 wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:We really need to move on. Where are Dipp and Megaman?

Never fear, I have not departed you.

The Kitchen Pals haven't, either. How shall we arrange their lovely banquet? C;

I have created a mock-up of the situation:

"The steak-like figure gestured his cutlery to the dense banquet. The food was distributed evenly on an ornate, vertical table, flaunting meat, vegetables and fruit. The myriad transitioned to a convoluted system of noodles and two mysteriously lung-shaped ham baguettes. What stole the show, however, was the crimson, luscious pomegranate enveloped between the baguettes. An observant individual may have noticed it pulsating slightly. An exquisite scent lit the air, one which would have afflicted most with a gnawing hunger."

How delightfully disgusting and disturbing given the current situation.

Disgusting? Disturbing? How could you possibly be repulsed by those appetizing baguettes? Those marvellous noodles? That delicious pomegranate?

However, more on the matter of preparing the event, would you mind if I wrote about the Kitchen Pals offering their buffet for free in a densely populated area?

megaman177
Fish

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:02 pm

megaman177 wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:
megaman177 wrote:
ToadRopes wrote:We really need to move on. Where are Dipp and Megaman?

Never fear, I have not departed you.

The Kitchen Pals haven't, either. How shall we arrange their lovely banquet? C;

I have created a mock-up of the situation:

"The steak-like figure gestured his cutlery to the dense banquet. The food was distributed evenly on an ornate, vertical table, flaunting meat, vegetables and fruit. The myriad transitioned to a convoluted system of noodles and two mysteriously lung-shaped ham baguettes. What stole the show, however, was the crimson, luscious pomegranate enveloped between the baguettes. An observant individual may have noticed it pulsating slightly. An exquisite scent lit the air, one which would have afflicted most with a gnawing hunger."

How delightfully disgusting and disturbing given the current situation.

Disgusting? Disturbing? How could you possibly be repulsed by those appetizing baguettes? Those marvellous noodles? That delicious pomegranate?

However, more on the matter of preparing the event, would you mind if I wrote about the Kitchen Pals offering their buffet for free in a densely populated area?

Go ahead.

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Is this clash...

...gulp...

boring?

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm

ToadRopes wrote:Is this clash...

...gulp...

boring?

No? We merely have different posting times
avatar
TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

Posts : 118
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 21
Location : Here, or there depending on the time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:35 pm

You know when Peacock gets in the house...

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by TheRandomRingmaster on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:45 am

ToadRopes wrote:You know when Peacock gets in the house...

That girl sure knows how to make an entrance!, she's got that firecracker blaze about her!

(That means shes awesome)
avatar
TheRandomRingmaster
Mudkip

Posts : 118
Join date : 2015-09-14
Age : 21
Location : Here, or there depending on the time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:02 am

you know it's time to paint the town red

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by ToadRopes on Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:58 pm



Thought this was relevant

_________________
avatar
ToadRopes
Admin

Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-09-14
Location : Presumably at an electronic device

View user profile http://dimensionalclash.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dimensional Clash: The Invisible Hand

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum