Dimensional Clash!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel)

4 posters

Go down

FLOWEY VS ULTRON

Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) I_vote_lcap100%Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) I_vote_lcap0%Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) Empty Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel)

Post by ToadRopes Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:55 am

For our first match, we have that wicked weed, FLOWEY, from UNDERTALE, pitted against the scheming artificial intelligence that is ULTRON, from the Marvel universe (assuming cinematic)!

STATS:

We are assuming that Flowey takes his Photoshop form for this event. Flowey has extremely high defense when paired with the power of the human souls, with Frisk only being able to deal 1 damage to him initially. Flowey also has the power to SAVE and LOAD the "file" of the universe, which is pretty cheap as it allows him to relentlessly repeat attacks and confuse the opponent. Flowey has many common bullet-hell techniques up his thorny sleeve, including slews of white stars, crowds of thorny vines, Venus flytraps, and more.

In terms of Ultron...

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Ultron#Powers_and_Abilities

Discuss.
ToadRopes
ToadRopes
Admin

https://dimensionalclash.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) Empty Re: Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel)

Post by Leonir Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:25 am

Does Ultron only have one robot, or does he control a multitude of them?
Leonir
Leonir
Goomba

Back to top Go down

Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel) Empty Re: Flowey (Undertale) VS Ultron (Marvel)

Post by ToadRopes Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:40 am

Leonir wrote:Does Ultron only have one robot, or does he control a multitude of them?

Let's make it fair and say that Ultron has the army from the movie. Flowey does have reality-warping powers, after all.
ToadRopes
ToadRopes
Admin

https://dimensionalclash.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogehershies Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 am

hello friends I am here
Dogehershies
Dogehershies
Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.H Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:10 pm

This battle seems so difficult.
Mr.H
Mr.H
Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum